Dear Parents & Students,
As the school exams are approaching, Ignite Tuition Centre has scheduled mock examination to better prepare your child. This is part of an ongoing initiative to assist each student in obtaining the best exam grade possible. The Mock Exams will be conducted in similar conditions to the actual examinations. This will prepare each child mentally and physically for the actual examinations. The tutors will go through each paper during the subsequent lessons as well.
The mock exam will be conducted based on the following schedule from 16 July 2017 to 22 July 2017 for students from Primary 4 to Secondary 4 unless otherwise stated. Hence, no booking of slots is required unless student is taking the following papers:
|P6||Science (A)||Miss Lim|
For students who require booking of slot(s) will need to fill in Form A (For Primary Level) which will be given by the tutor.
Lessons will be conducted as per normal during the mock exam week for the following subjects:
– Primary 4 Science, Miss Lim’s Class, Wednesday 4:30pm – 6:00pm
– Primary 4 Science, Miss Lim’s Class, Sunday 2:30pm – 4:00pm
– Primary 5 Science, Miss Lim’s Class, Sunday 4:00pm – 5:30pm
– Primary 6 Science, Miss Lim’s Class, Wednesday 6:30pm – 8:00pm
– Primary 6 Science, Miss Lim’s Class, Sunday 5:30pm – 7:00pm
– Primary 6 Science (A), Miss Lim’s Class, Wednesday 8:00pm – 9:30pm
The following shows the allocation of slots for Mock Examination:
For other queries, please contact the centre at 68930877.
Good Luck for your mock examination! 🙂